Hello! This is the blog of Alexandra Richards-Jones..


Thursday, 12 November 2015

The Worst Drugstore Foundation? | Review


Hello Everyone!

Today is going to have quite a negative blog post, however I thought I would write about a new foundation that I have tried, the "Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot".


As I browsed Boots last week, I decided to try a new foundation as I hadn't tried a new one in a while. I browsed for a while however decided to go for a Soap and Glory one as I had never tried any base products from their before. I bought this for £12 so expected high standards although was sadly disappointed! :(

It claims to create flawless, shine-free skin that conceals everything from fine-lines to redness, however I do not think it delivers on any of those! When applying it is extremely difficult to blend, even with a sponge or brush. Even when blended to the best of my ability it does not stay in place even when powder is applied on top. Now, I know that  I don't have the oiliest skin around, however this seems as though you need an extreme condition of skin to wear this foundation comfortably. 

Overall, I just wouldn't recommend this foundation to anyone! If you have tried this foundation and have any thoughts on it, then please comment them below and I will see you all again very soon!

Until next time,

A

x x