Hello! This is the blog of Alexandra Richards-Jones..


Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Maybelline New York Master Ink Matte Eyeliner | Review

Today I wanted to review a new product that has come into my make-up collection, but one that has quickly become a staple, one that I am completely in love with. 




I recently bought this liquid eyeliner when in Boots and realised I hadn't heard much about it before. As it wasn't very expensive, (£4.99, however on a 3 for 2), I decided to try it and am actually very pleased with the results. The applicator is a brush however not very long meaning that you get a lot of precision without having to worry about the bristles moving as you place it on your eyelid. Also this means that you can achieve either a very thin line close to your lash line, or a thick one depending on how you like it. 
I believe that it comes in three shades; Matte, Satin or Glitter. As I like my eyeliner to be matte I picked that on up, although I love the idea that you can choose exactly how you want it. As for the staying power it does stay on for quite a few hours however if touched at all it will smudge, although doesn't wear off after too long and is very wearable. After applying eyeshadow also, it doesn't dry out at all which I can often find with liquid liners. 

Overall I would definitely recommend this eyeliner and would love to hear your feedback if you have tried it also :-) Thank you very much for reading!

Until next time,

A

x x