Hello! This is the blog of Alexandra Richards-Jones..


Tuesday, 17 November 2015

FOTD | 17/11/15 | Beauty



Hello Everyone!

I thought I would show you my make-up from yesterday as it actually turned out better than expected and I quite enjoyed wearing it. I think it is a really nice look for autumn, but can be worn all through the year also :-)





Products Used:

  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude Foundation - 22 Soft Beige
  • Mac Pro Longwear Concealer - NW20
  • Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - 01 Fair
  • Loreal Lumi Magique Concealer - 1 Light 
  • Mac Mineralize Skinfinish - Soft and Gentle (Also as eyeshadow.. who knew??!)
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
  • Maybelline One By One Mascara - Black
  • MUA Matte Eyeshadow - Chestnut (For brows)
  • Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet - 08 Grand Cru
I really hope you've enjoyed this blog post, please comment below what you think!! 

Until next time, 


x x