Hello! This is the blog of Alexandra Richards-Jones..


Wednesday, 28 October 2015

The Best Eyebrow Duo | Review

Hello Everyone :)

Today I wanted to talk about my favourite eyebrow products at the moment, with me literally using them every single day. Plus they are both drugstore! :)


The first stage in my eyebrow routine is to use a matte brown eyeshadow. This one here is from MUA which you can find in Superdrug and is £1 (an absolute bargain!). This eyeshadow is amazing, and I feel very underrated as I've never heard anyone talk about these before. It is super pigmented and gives a really nice natural finish, without being too warm-toned which I often find in matte brown shades. This eyeshadow is also amazing on the actual eyelids too, however I just use it for my brows as I think it is amazing, especially for the price. 











                                                                                                                                                             
             

The brush I use for my eyebrows is actually from Topshop, again, a brand that I never really hear about when it comes to make-up brushes. This brush was £4 which is very affordable and is super easy to use. I find that it doesn't pick up too much product onto your brush which is very common, and applies just the right amount. It is also super easy to clean and makes doing your eyebrows SO much easier!


The final product in my "duo" is the Loreal Brow Artist Plumber in the shade Medium/Dark. I bought this from Boots for £5.99 and am so glad that I did! I bought this to see what all of the hype was about as I had heard that these kind of products were very good however I couldn't really se how they would work without making your eyebrows looking clumpy and going on your skin underneath. However I was very pleasatly surprised! It has a tiny, tiny brush which doesn't hold too much
product, meaning that it only goes on the hairs effectively making them thicker and making them slightly darker. I usually use two coats as I feel that this gives the best results either ron it's own or with the MUA eyeshadow underneath. I just feel that it gives your eyebrows something extra and can make them seem so much more natural. My eyebrows are quite sparse towards the edges and I often feel that just eyeshadow can seem very "drawn on". This definitely makes them seem as though you have the Card Delevigne brows on point without any effort!!



I hope you enjoyed these little reviews, and please leave any other brow products you love in a comment below!

Until next time, 

A

x x