Hello! This is the blog of Alexandra Richards-Jones..


Tuesday, 8 September 2015

The Best Drugstore Mascara? Maybelline Lash Sensational | Review

Hello Everyone!

Recently I have been branching out on mascaras, and gradually leaving my Benefit Roller Lash craze to try and see if there any any better alternatives out there. I've tried quite a few of the drugstore / high street mascaras out there and, yes, there are some pretty good ones however not until now.

Maybelline Lash Sensational | Lash Multiplying Mascara
http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-Lash-Sensational-Lash-Multiplying-Mascara-9-5ml_1655586/



I bought this mascara from Boots the other day, completely by chance as I had heard randomly that it was quite good and thought I would give it a try as it was reduced from £8.99 to £6.99 (quite reasonably priced I would say).  Here on the left are my eyelashes (obviously) and I am really impressed with the lift and length that it gies my lashes. Naturally I have quite blonde and thin eye lashes, quite to my disappointment, however I think that this makes a massive difference. I really do enjoy this mascara, and it actually holds that look all day without smudging underneath your eyes, no matter how long you need this to last for. I would definitely recommend this mascara, for the length, the volume, everything. Despite the applicator being plastic, very often I find a gem that stands out from the rest. 

I really hope you found this review helpful, please leave me a comment below telling us if you did! Also if you have any other mascaras that you have tried, let me know what they are as I would love to try them..

Until next time, 


x x

P . S Thinking of starting a "Top 5 Tuesday" series?? Or maybe a "Favourites Friday?"
Let me know what you think!!