Hello! This is the blog of Alexandra Richards-Jones..


Wednesday, 10 June 2015

// Simple Kind To Skin Smoothing Facial Scrub | Review //

Hello!

Today I wanted to talk to you abut this Simple Facial Scrub that I recently picked up :) I have been wanting to try a new facial scrub for a while now as I have very sensitive skin, especially along my jawline, which can be affected by anything at all. Therefore looking for a facial scrub can be very challenging, as I can end up with a horrible blotchy red face that won't go away for about a week. (Not pleasant, I can tell you).


Now, it claims to do many things; remove dead skin cells, keep your skin brighter and even more textured. And I can honestly say it is a lovely product to use. I actually bought this in my local supermarket, obviously showing how accessible it is for everybody, and I actually bought it for £3.25, however retails in Superdrug for £1.95! 

(www.superdrug.com/Simple/Simple-Kind-To-Skin-Soothing-Facial-Scrub-75ml/p/949289?gclid=CjwKEAjwwN-rBRD-oMzT6aO_wGwSJABwEIkJFOQmEVwK5Ckp11jd1qSc-2iPkcVqaBo15pkcnMYbXhoCHH_w_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds#.VXiI_87Ft8c) . 

The quality of this product is absolutely lovely, as you would expect from the No. 1 Facial Beauty Brand, and doesn't have too much of a strong smell, which can often be quite strong and harmful on the skin. As for the texture of this scrub, it contains rice granules, meaning that it doesn't feels if it is scratching away at your skin, just as if it is buffing the dead skin on your face away. Finally it contains Pro-Vitamin B5, which apparently is almost like a moisturiser in vitamin form, which definitely sounds good to me. 

Overall I would definitely recommend this facial scrub, with a 10/10. This scrub is brilliant, not just for the price, but for the quality also. If you have any facial scrubs that you would recommend, please comment them below, and I will definitely check them out. 

Thank you so much for reading, and I'll be back soon. 

Lots of Love, 

A

xxx