Hello! This is the blog of Alexandra Richards-Jones..


Monday, 16 March 2015

// OOTD - Pepsi Tee and Comfy Pumps //

♥ ♥ ♥

Hey everyone! I've decided to attempt to write a blog post on what I've been wearing every single day. I KNOW, it's a big commitment. I will warm you now, some days I think I'm some sort of fashion entrepreneur and other days, comfort is maximum priority, but I am hoping that you will enjoy them all the same :)


So today I was just in college for two lessons, so wapping the nice outfits out seem a little pointless. So i tried to keep it simple with the classic t-shirt and jeans, I mean, you can't really go wrong can you? 

I think that this outfit is really casual but also seems like it has a little vintage in it due to the Pepsi-Cola, rustic Tee. This top is actually from Primark and was £6 if any of you were wondering and is SO comfy. Also I have had this for quite a while and, obviously, have washed it many times and it has barely faded or worn out at all so Primark, well done. *Applauds Primark*


The jeans I am wearing are actually from TK Maxx and are the best jeans I have ever bought! I have had them for about a year now and seriously worn them soooo much it's actually unbelievable. They were around £20 and are made from unusual material, not the usual denim you would usually think of. But either way they are amazing, and perfect for a day like today.

The pumps are also from Primark(woah, Primark theme alert), and were £8 and I believe they are still in the shop so if you fancy them then I would go now! They are a serious love of mine, they bring a really casual yet fashionable feel to the outfit and I love the thickness of the white around the sole. At first, they did give me blisters, however every pair of shoes does, but after they have gone they are the best shoes in the world and I would recommend them to anybody. 

Basically, I think that this outfit is really casual and cute, and definitely one for wear you still look presentable, but comfort is top of the list for you. 

Really enjoying doing these blog posts for you guys, let me know if you would like to see any "How I wear...." posts as I would love to do them. Any feedback at all would be great!


Thank you for reading and I will see you all again very soon!

♥ ♥ ♥