Hello! This is the blog of Alexandra Richards-Jones..


Tuesday, 3 February 2015

// Sleek Matte Silk Lip Cream | Review //

Hello Everyone!

Today I wanted to talk about my absolute favourite lip product at the moment; Sleek Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Creams.  
I have mine in the shade "Birthday Suit 436" and is the perfect nude colour. 



The consistency is very creamy, and dries to matte in about ten seconds. I absolutely love the creaminess of this, as it makes it different from many other matte lip creams out there, which can often be very dry and hard to apply. 
I believe that they come in six different shades, all absolutely beautiful, including a red shade which I am definitely going to be picking up the next time I am in Superdrug. They are sold in many different places, however i bought mine in Superdrug for just £4.99, which is incredible value.




 The colour of mine is a pink-toned nude, and is the perfect nude for any skin tone. The only way I could perfectly describe the colour is Kylie Jenner, it is that colour. Hopefully you will understand what I mean by that!!


I can see these lip creams becoming a staple of mine during the whole of 2015, and hopefully they will release more colours soon. The packaging is very simple, yet effective, and I would recommend this product to anybody. It also makes your teeth look much whiter, which is always a bonus!

Thankyou all for reading, and i will see you all again very soon!


♥ ♥ ♥