Hello! This is the blog of Alexandra Richards-Jones..


Monday, 23 February 2015

// Losing my Mac virginity //

♥ ♥ ♥

So today, me and my mum travelled to the Trafford Centre in Manchester to do some shopping. We also had to pick my older sister, Megan, up from the airport as she's just come back from Gran Canaria, so we decided to hit two birds with one stone. So as we were shopping, I eventually got to visit the Mac counter in Selfridges, which I have wanted to do for SO LONG, but couldn't as we haven't had time previously. #

My experience at the counter was lovely, I wasn't too sure what I was looking for as my first product but was drawn to the Mac Pro Longwear Concealer. 
I have wanted a new concealer for ages that would not only brighten underneath my eyes, but would also stay on all day as I struggle to find one that does that for me. I am wanting some lipsticks from Mac also, but they are going to be my next purchase. 



I asked the lovely gentlemen at the counter what shade I should get and he suggested NW20, which is what I bought, and he tested it on me at the counter then and there. He was really nice and really explained to me the best brush and techniques to use to use the concealer to it's maximum potential. I was so excited to be at the Mac counter for the first time and cannot wait to go again. The concealer was £17, which obviously is quite pricey for a concealer, but not as expensive as some more high end ones. 



I am really looking forward to trying this concealer and seeing how I get on with it. The Trafford Centre was a lovely experience, I bought some lovely things and had a great day with my mum. 
Thank you for reading and let me know if you would like me to share what else I bought!

♥ ♥ ♥