Hello! This is the blog of Alexandra Richards-Jones..


Wednesday, 14 January 2015

// Starting and feeling irrelevant //



♥ ♥ ♥



When starting this blog, I thought that I would just write about anything that took my fancy. However this seems harder than I thought.



Would people even care about what I were to say? Does my opinion seem relevant? Where do I even start? I feel as though because I have just started and so not used to this, I don't understand why anyone would listen to me when there are so many amazing bloggers out there. I don't know if any successful bloggers have thought this before, and I would love to find out. 



When I say 'successful', I do not mean making money as some of you may expect. I purely want to write about things that I am actually interested in and for people to enjoy reading what I say, even if that is a small amount of people. 

However, with me saying this, I will still write and see how it goes. All I really want is for people to enjoy my blog but at the moment am wondering if people will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. 

Sorry for the little deep blog post but, this is what it's all about.. right? 



♥ ♥ ♥