Hello! This is the blog of Alexandra Richards-Jones..


Monday, 19 January 2015

// OOTD | Roll Necks and Red Lips //



♥ ♥ ♥

Hey everyone!
So I wanted to start doing some fashion posts on my blog as I really enjoy putting outfits together and I thought that some of you would like to see them. I would just like to say that I am not some sort of fashion master (I wish!), I'm not claiming to be anything I'm not, I just thought I would share what I wear with you, and thought you all might like to see!

So this is what I am wearing today, it's quite cold in England at the moment so I went for this long sleeve, roll neck jersey dress. The dress is from Missguided and I ABSOLUTELY love it. It is so warm and cosy, really good for the autumn/winter months ahead. I am really sorry, I didn't take a picture of my shoes but I just put it with some plain black boots as I wanted to keep the outfit quite simple and not make it too 'in your face'. For make up, I went for winged eyeliner and red lipstick as I think that it made the outfit look abit more edgy and have something to it. The liptick is a Lasting Collection Lipstick in the shade Queen Of Hearts (A massive love of mine, it stays in place all day, which is exactly what I need for college) and I just used the Estee Lauder Double Wear Eyeliner which is amazing also.

But anyway, I absolutely love this dres, I am not usually one for a roll neck bit I thought I would try something a little out of my comfort zone for once. (Living life on the edge, I know)

Let me know if you would like to see anymore outfit posts, I love doing them. Thankyou for reading and I will see you all again soon!

♥ ♥ ♥