Hello! This is the blog of Alexandra Richards-Jones..


Wednesday, 14 January 2015

// Lush Mr Bumble Knot-Wrap | Review //



♥ ♥ ♥

When I bought this extremely cute bumble bee from Lush for my mum last week, I was seriously considering getting her something else and keeping it for myself, that's how cute it was.


I was instantly sold by it and I hadn't even smelt it yet! Included in it, you get the "Honey Bee Bath Ballistic" and the "Honey I Washed The Kids Soap", and they both smell absolutely divine, I would seriously recommend this to anybody, just for yourself or as a really cute gift for any occasion. It retails at £7.95, which is very reasonably priced, considering the price of the two products individually. Another lovely thing about the product is the way it is packaged, with the cute knot-wrap, which can be reused. You could use this for many things such as carrying your food to school, college or work!

Honey Bee Bath Ballistic:

The bath bomb was the first thing that was tried out of the two, and made the most amazing yellow bath, literally the colour of the bee.
It claims to smell of Honey-Toffee, and it does not disappoint as it smells very relaxing, but fresh enough to use at any time of day. The actual bath bomb looks like a bee also, with brown and yellow stripes all the way around, these are all a mixture of honey, aloe vera and rhassoul mud, which are all extremely good for your skin. I would say that you could use two uses of this bath bomb, as it is rather big and would definitely be able to be used again, as long as you took it out when it has fizzed about half way. The scent was really lovely, and I came out of my bath feeling very silky and smooth. Lush recommends that you would also like the "Raining Men Shower Gell" and the "Ma Bar Bubble Bar" if you like the scent of this, obviously also the soap that it comes with, and I'm sure you will LOVE it. 

Honey I Washed The Kids Soap:

The soap that comes with this bath bomb goes perfectly together and compliments each other so that they not only smell great on their own, but also together. 

 It is a very smooth scent and is much more relaxing than the bath bomb, however does make you feel fresh after. It lathers up very nicely and is even perfect for sensitive skin, which I often struggle with in soaps. The shape of this soap is meant to look like the back end of a bee and when wrapped in the knot it does the job perfectly. I have not used all of this yet, as I do not use soap that often, I usually use shower gels and then use this for washing my hands, however I will continue to use this until it is all gone. The scent lasts all day on my hands and continues to linger, in a good wa
y, as it smells delicious. If you are a smooth, toffee lover, then this scent is for you.

Overall, I loved using this product, and will definitely be buying one again, whether it's for a friend or just for myself. I think it is perfect for any gender as it is not too sweet or musky, but can suit anybody. It would also be perfect for kids as he is so cute and fun and would definitely be entertaining for them with the way that the bath bomb fizzes for a long time. They will also smell AMAZING after their bath too!

Hope you enjoyed reading and I would love any Lush recommendations that you have!

♥ ♥ ♥